EÖTVÖS LORÁND UNIVERSITY
Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE), Budapest, Hungary
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship
We would like to draw your attention to the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship program, funded by the Hungarian government.
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship:
- Exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend (for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies)
· for BA/BSc, MA/MSc and one-tier master level programs: cca EUR 130 monthly
· for doctoral programs: cca EUR 450 monthly for the first phase of education (4 semesters) and cca EUR 580 monthly for the second phase (4 semesters)
- Free dormitory place or additional contribution to accommodation costs: cca EUR 130 monthly
- Medical insurance
More about the scholarship and the application procedure:
Application deadline: 15 January 2019
Online application: https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu/
NOTE! If you would like to study at Eötvös Loránd University with the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship, please carefully select a degree program offered by Eötvös Loránd University as your first choice.
Please also note that you might also need to submit your application not only to Tempus Public Foundation but also to the responsible authority of the Sending Partner of your country. Here you can read the full Call for Applications:
Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE) in Budapest, Hungary:
ELTE (founded in 1635) is the leading research university in Hungary. It is the most popular higher education institution among applicants as well as alma mater of five Nobel laureates and leading figures in technology, public policy, and culture in Hungary.
ELTE has been participating in the program since 2013/2014 and currently there are almost 600 Stipendium Hungaricum students from 55 different countries studying in one of our degree programs fully in English at six faculties.
Degree programs for international students at Eötvös Loránd University: