Centre MINE proudly invites you to the next webinar "Interview Skills"
Delivered by the HR Specialist, Miss Maud Jabbour
Powered by Challenge to Change
Date: Tuesday, 16 Mar 2021
Time: 6:00 pm till 8:00 pm
Platform: MS TEAMS
This webinar is for Female UL students
PLACES ARE LIMITED, do not register if you won't attend
Online registration is needed as soon as possible
1. Definition of an interview
2. What are the type of interviews: face to face V/S virtual interview
3. How to perform an interview (face to face/virtual)
4. How to promote your skills in a job interview?
5. The importance of body language in interviews
6. Interviews tips
7. What are the types of questions used by recruiters/employers?
8. Interviews role plays (exercise)
9. What employers expect from the interviewee (candidate)?
10. Questions & Answers